- This event has passed.
Canada Day Business Forum & Reception
June 26, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
You’re invited to join us for the Doing Business in Canada Forum presentation and Canada Day Reception Program Wednesday, June 26th at 2:30pm. The Canada Day reception will commence immediately following the presentations at 5pm.
Whether your company is considering entering Canada or is already doing business there, please join us for the Doing Business in Canada
Forum. This informative session will conducted by experts from north and south of the border, including:
Welcome Remarks & Why Canada is an Excellent Place to Invest & Do Business
– Delon Chan, Consul & Trade Commissioner, Consulate General of Canada
Spotlight on Investment Opportunities in Canadian Provinces & Municipalities
– Economic Developers from various Canadian provinces and cities
Cross-Border Tax & Business Law Issues for US Companies Expanding into Canada
– Dan Jankovic, Tax Partner at Blake, Cassels, & Graydon LLP
US Tax Structuring & Planning issues for US Companies Expanding into Canada
– Tobias J.W. McFaul, Tax Advisor, Weinstein Spira & Co. CPA’s
Commercial Banking in Canada: Bank Accounts, Lending, Foreign Exchange
–Raul Gonzalez, Director Treasury Payments & Solutions, Bank of Montreal
& Laura Ullman, Director Cross-Border Lending, BMO Harris Bank N.A.
Canadian Commercial Real Estate Update
– Noah Kruger, Managing Director, Savills Studley
Business Travel: Accessing the Canadian Market
– Davina River, Regional Manager, Air Canada
Resources to Assist Your Company in Doing Business in Canada
– Doug McCullough, Law Partner, McCullough Sudan PLLC
Reception to follow.
Please see the attached program for time and venue details and let us know if you can join us.
RSVP by Friday June 21, 2019 by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org