Canada-Texas Chamber of Commerce Leadership Team
“Trade has ever been the extinguisher of war, the eradicator of prejudice, the diffuser of knowledge.” – Henry George
The vibrant and diversified economy of Texas is greatly enhanced by international trade, a vast majority of which comes from its two trading partners in the North American Free Trade Agreement. NAFTA has created an integrated North American production platform which has produced success in numerous industries from agriculture to machinery manufacturing. Removal of trade barriers has enhanced the global competitiveness of the Texas economy and has created tens of thousands of jobs in the state.
The Canada Texas Chamber of Commerce exists to help businesses engaged in Canada-Texas trade prosper by providing a forum to exchange information, share resources, build relationships, enhance business opportunities, and educate our members and the Canada/US business community.
Dallas Fort-Worth – Canada Facts
- According to the Dallas Economic Guide, there are 59 Canadian companies with operations in the DFW area
- DFW – Texas Bilaterial Trade: $9.47B
- There is larger 2 way trade between Dallas and Canada ($9.47B) then Dallas and Mexico ($8.95B).
- Dallas Bilateral 2 way trade with Canadian cities
- Dallas – Toronto Bilateral trade $1.66B
- Dallas – Montreal Bilateral trade $1.19B