The Canada-Texas Chamber of exists to foster bilateral trade and commerce between Texas and the provinces of Canada. We are a market advocate and goodwill ambassador for our members. We also facilitate business, make relevant commercial introductions, provide business intelligence and expertise, and assist with the launch of cross-border business operations. We currently have chapters in Dallas and Houston, and plan to expand in Austin.
In addition, CTCC is building a “Northern Network” of Canadian professional firms, Canadian chambers and government agencies. The Norther Network can help you:
- find partnership opportunities in Canada
- commercialize technologies and distribute products across Canada
- identify partners for new research and development
- find relevant trade shows, conferences and networking events in Canada
- learn how Canadian federal and provincial laws and regulations affect you
If you are a Canadian professional, expert or public-sector official who would like to participate in our growing Northern Network, or you would like to inquire about our progress toward new chapters in Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal, contact us here.
North American Chamber of Commerce
As the Chamber expands our activities, we are in the initial stages of developing chapters in the United States beyond Texas under the name of the North American Chamber of Commerce. To inquire about our efforts to foster North American trade beyond the borders of Texas, email us at email@example.com.