We would love to invite you to join us as a member. Membership opportunities for the 2020 year are now available in two different categories. By joining now, you will pay your prorated membership for 2019 and the full price for 2020.
This membership will allow you to join the Canada-Texas Chamber of Commerce professional forum dedicated to companies, entrepreneurs & small business owners doing business across North America!
Members will enjoy:
- Access to our commercial network to foster your company formation and growth in Texas, or expansion into the Canadian market.
- Invitations high-level networking events held by top executive leaders and government officials.
- Access to occasional workshops and panels free for our members
The CTCC has existed for less than two years; here are a few highlights during that time:
- Receptions honoring special guests including Canadian elected officials and diplomats
- OTC Week Events: Multinational Monday and Doing Business in Alberta receptions
- NAFTA Negotiation Panels in Houston and Dallas
- Global Petroleum Show activities in Alberta
- Canada Day Forum & Receptions in Houston and Dallas
- Gastech Reception
- Educational sessions on doing cross-border business in North America
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
We have big plans for 2020 already. We will continue hosting our annual receptions in Houston during the 2020 CERA and OTC as well as activities in Alberta during the Global Petroleum Show. Some of the things on our agenda for the coming year include:
- Cross Border Investments event in Dallas, Texas
- Economic Outlook event in Houston, Texas
- Statewide events in Houston, Dallas, and Austin about Cross Border Human Capital and Immigration
- Panel events in Houston, Dallas, and Austin on Cross Border Human Capital and Immigration
- Panel events in Houston, Dallas, and Austin about Mitigating Supply Chain Risks
- CERA Week Reception in Houston
- Offshore Technology Conference Receptions in Houston
- Global Petroleum Show participation in Alberta
- Collision technology conference participation in Toronto
- Educational sessions in Houston, Dallas and Austin on doing business in Canada
- Educational sessions in Calgary and Toronto on doing business in the United States
- Professional networking events for Members in Houston, Dallas, and beyond
- Publications and media on business, legal, and policy news affecting cross border trade
- Expanded presence in Austin, Texas and Calgary, Alberta.