FEATURED CHAMBER SERVICES
The CTCC is a commercial hub, seeking to facilitate cross border business transactions between Canadian and Texan businesses.
CTCC acts as an informal cross-border accelerator for companies launching cross-border business activities. We empower business owners and entrepreneurs to take their companies global, using:
- Business intelligence, mentoring, briefings and consultations, and training opportunities
- Our network of experts and public-sector officials in Texas and Canada
CTCC works with Canadian companies entering the Texas marketplace. We provide high level tax and legal information about company formation, legal and regulatory frameworks for operating in Texas, referrals to qualified professionals and experts, and where appropriate, introductions to industry professionals, potential partners and public-sector officials to assist you with exporting into Texas or setting up new business operations.
CTCC is a marketplace advocate and goodwill ambassador for companies doing cross-border business between Canada and Texas. As a non-partisan organization, CTCC will work with Texas and Canadian industry and government officials CTCC’s cross-border policy engagement to facilitate the expansion of cross-border trade and investment.
We strive to facilitate cross-border trade between Canada and Texas by:
- Championing the historic relationship and strong ties between the US and Canada;
- Advocating bilateral trade focused public policy; and
- Facilitating collaboration with other organizations, businesses and public-sector officials.