We are pleased to announce that the Canada Texas Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce -Canada will be
hosting an exclusive half-day conference to discuss current business trends and future opportunities between Texas and Canada. This
event provides AmCham Members and our business community the opportunity to participate in:
Information sessions hosted by business, legal and tax experts to discuss:
- The Texas business climate and local markets (Houston & Dallas)
- Texas-specific opportunities
- Legal and Tax requirements for Canadian companies seeking cross-border engagements and ventures.
- Networking receptions with C-level executives and company representatives from Houston and Dallas
- Round table panel discussions composed of local Canadian companies who have successfully expanded into Texas.