The Canada-Texas Chamber of exists to foster bilateral trade and commerce between Texas and the provinces of Canada. We are a market advocate and goodwill ambassador for our members. We also facilitate business, make relevant commercial introductions, provide business intelligence and expertise, and assist with the launch of cross-border business operations. We currently have chapters in Dallas and Houston. More information coming soon.
In addition, CTCC is building a “Northern Network” of Canadian professional firms, Canadian chambers and government agencies. The Norther Network can help you:
- find partnership opportunities in Canada
- commercialize technologies and distribute products across Canada
- identify partners for new research and development
- find relevant trade shows, conferences and networking events in Canada
- learn how Canadian federal and provincial laws and regulations affect you
If you are a Canadian professional, expert or public-sector official who would like to participate in our growing Northern Network, contact us here.