The Canada-Texas Chamber of Commerce (CTCC) is looking for a qualified intern to join our team and contribute to community efforts! The CTCC exists to foster bilateral trade and commerce between Texas and the provinces of Canada. We are a market advocate and goodwill ambassador for our members. This internship is a great opportunity to learn entry-level skills to help prepare for a future career.
• understand local and international business concerns
• gain hands-on experience at a non-profit organization
• gain valuable communication skills and an opportunity to develop professionally
• gain experience working with adults of different backgrounds
• provide logistical support (preparation, day-of, and post-event) for events
• Trade Policy and International Law Policy research and writing with respect to Canada-US trade relations
• Assist with the execution of events, including: organizing materials and tracking RSVPs
• Assist in the creation/editing and promotion of event invitations & flyers
• Provide support to website and social media
To inquire, email email@example.com.